Maxell proudly introduces the M-Mark concept, A commitment to outstanding audio quality and precision,recognisable by the boldly engraved “M” on the
headphone, the M-Mark collection will consist only of premium technology-specific In-ear headphones and Overheads.Debuting the M-Mark collection are three unique In-ear headphones.
Constructed with two perfectly complementing hybrid drivers, the MXH-DBA700S offers acoustic superiority.The Balanced Armature driver boasts an impressive higher frequency range whilst the Dynamic Driver reveals a broad range from a bassy low-pitch up to a crisp alto voice. This results in an excellent treble without compromising the bass response.Balanced armature is often used in hearing aid devices and stage microphones, enhancing the vocals and providing accurate reaction on the high frequency range.This is an essential sound characteristic for premium In-ear headphones for consumers.
- Balanced Armature for enhanced vocals
- Dynamic 8mm Driver for powerful bass
- Aluminium housing for durability and heightened audio quality
- In-Line Microphone with call answering functions for Smartphones
- Stylish flat anti-tangle cable and travel pouch
- 4 sets of antibacterial ear tips for personalised comfort and hygiene (XS, S, M, L